Monday, April 20, 2009

Rustic Laundry Room


I finally did it! I painted the laundry room. I've been wanting to use that rust color for so long. I was too scared to use it in a big room. So I tried it out in the laundry room. At first glance, I thought it was way too dark. But after everything was put back together and decorated, I love it! Tom took one look at it and said "What the heck have you done!?" Oops, I forgot to ask for his opinion...permission? Austin said it looked like a model home. Thanks Austin, I need one boy on my side. I love these colors, but don't think I want it everywhere in the house. Maybe we could put it on a couple walls downstairs? I'll have to convince Tommy.

1 comment:

Kim L. said...

WOW! I WISH my laundry room looked like that!!! Mine has dirty clothes all over the floor and there is a 4 foot pile of JUNK on my washer. Eric just bought decent cabinets from Lowes and I HOPE by the end of the week...we'll have CABINETS. YEAH! The dirty clothes will probably ALWAYS be there, though.\"/ KIDS! I LOVE that color...and it DOES look like a model. Well done...as always.