Sunday, June 21, 2009

Vacation in Chicago


Mark and Andrea's house.


Navy Pier in downtown Chicago


River and Payton playing in the "backyard".


A view from the Sears tower in Chicago.

I have been wanting to go to Chicago for so long. My awesome brother mark lives there. I finally convinced Tom that it was necessary to go visit. The boys and I ended up going without Tom because of vacation schedules and money. We had such a blast. Uncle Mark kept us busy every day doing fun things. They live in a suburb of Chicago to the northwest. I loved every minute of it. Mark has lived there for 3 years. He has a huge house on a big plot of land. My boys were outside playing in the woods everyday. The house is surrounded by trees and shrubs. It's like having a forest in your backyard. Each day Austin would ask Beau "Do you want to play tag?" She's probably thinking what's so great about her backyard.

No comments: