Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lego Mania



My children are OBSESSED with Legos! I think the Lego store would go out of business without us. The last couple of months, the boys have been die hard Lego fans. I set up a new rule that there's no t.v., or computer before 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday. (Am I turning into my mom???) The kids love to play video games, computer, and t.v. In fact, they were doing it hours and hours a day. I fear that eventually their eyes are going to bug out! So, we started this rule to help them remember there's other things in life besides electronics.
Austin is the ring leader of legos. They have wars and build entire cities with legos. You should see our house. The family room and guest room are taken over. Now we even pushed out the trains and used the table for legos. I have to admit, their creations are pretty cool. I would have loved this when I was little. Every time the boys get allowance, they want to head straight over to the lego store. There's not too much they can buy unless they pool their money together.
Thank goodness Santa brought lots more legos for us. Austing spent the entire Christmas day building his starwars ship.

No comments: