Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our New Car!



We got a new car! Yeah! I was so done driving the excursion. It's such a tank and gas guzzler. My first choice was a honda civic. Tom wanted me to get the odyssey minivan. So, we compromised and got... a honda pilot? I love it. Cindy and Gene have one and I liked the look and the ride. Ours is black inside and out. It get dirty so fast! We were hoping for good gas mileage but it's not looking too good. The advertised mileage is obviously too high. The boys are still getting used to it. They say it's too small, of course anything is small compared to the excursion. I get so excited pressing the little lock button on my keychain. It's been a long time since the excursion locks worked. Oh my gosh, do I have a tough life or what? Thank you hunny! I love my car.

No comments: