Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Austin

Happy Birthday Austin! My baby is 12 now! I can't believe he is getting so old. I still get to cherish one more year before he hits the teens. Next week he will be getting the priesthood. I am so proud of him. He is becoming more and more grown up. He's graduating from primary. He's definitely not sad about that!


We went to Disneyland on Austin's birthday. He has learned to spot out where the cameras are on the fast rides. He always does a funny pose when we whiz by. Sorry, tried not to get it so blurry.


Payton has a couple more inches before he can drive the cars by himself. For now, he's stuck with Dad. Why don't these cars go fast!!!


Tom and the boys on California Screamin' just before blast off. That's their favorite rollercoaster. Payton is tall enough to go on it. Now we don't have to stuff his shoes!


Before Disneyland, we had dinner at Chris n Pitts. Austin had a huge chocolate shake. He was busy texting all his friends while we were trying to have a meaningful conversation with him.

2 comments:

Kristin Milius said...

HEY THERE...HOW R U GUYS!!! I AM SO GLAD I FOUND YOUR BLOG..YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mandy said...

I love all of the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to show us. The pics of the boys on the beach are wonderful! We love you!